1) Cost should not be a barrier to attendance, so Friends are expected to pay whatever they can easily afford in accordance with their own financial situation. To make this work and still meet our expenses those with means are encouraged to make a donation in the box provided near the bottom of the form. Donations are tax deductible.
2) We now have the following Junior Friends "Friendly Adult Presence" opportunities in your work options: Friday JF Opening Circle, Saturday a.m. during the worship group time period, and Saturday afternoon for a Lazy F service project. These are excellent opportunities to become acquainted with the Junior Friends. Select JFAP, as your work choice, and a desired time.
3) Junior Friends may volunteer to assist in the children's program by choosing work assignment CPA. The Children's Program coordinator will determine the group in which assistance is needed. When making CPA choices in your registration on behalf of a Junior Friend confer with them to choose a time period that best fits their regular participation with Junior Friends.
4) CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: If you have a child with special needs please register early, and contact the children's program coordinator (email@example.com). If you register during the "late registration" period and your family has any special needs that impact staffing of the children's program, the children's program coordinator has final authority to decide if your family's needs can be met.
5) In the spring of even numbered years we do the Lazp F "Challenge Course". If you or members of your family want to participate you should put a check-mark in the box at the right end of the row in the registration form for each participant. You can find a description of the challenge course here. Our group will do a combination of Low Ropes and Climb the Tree.
Thanks for contacting us.
We will get in touch with you soon!