1) Cost should not be a barrier to attendance, so Friends are expected to pay whatever they can easily afford in
accordance with their own financial situation. To make this work and still meet our expenses those with means
are encouraged to make a donation in the box provided near the bottom of the form. Donations are tax deductible.
2) We now have the following Junior Friends "Friendly Adult Presence" opportunities in your work options:
Friday JF Opening Circle, Saturday a.m. during the worship group time period, and Saturday afternoon for a Lazy F service project.
These are excellent opportunities to become acquainted with the Junior Friends. Select JFAP, as your work choice, and a desired time.
3) Central Friends and Junior Friends may choose to assist in the children's program by choosing work assignments CPI or CPS.
CPI is Infants and Toddlers. CPS is an opportunity to accompany and assist with a child with special needs. These are optional.
If your child (CF OR JF) is interested - these are 2 hour periods during daily activities on Saturday and Sunday, and arranged
with guidance from the Children's Program Coordinator. The CP Coordinator will determine how many of these opportunities are
available, and you will be instructed at check-in. For those who signup for the CPS option the CP Coordinator might contact you
prior to the weekend.
4) If you register during the "late registration" period and your family has any special needs that impact staffing of the children's
program, the children's program coordinator has final authority to decide if your family's needs can be met.
5) In the spring of even numbered years we do the Lazp F "Challenge Course". If you or members of your family want to participate
you should put a check-mark in the box at the right end of the row in the registration form for each participant. You can find a
description of the challenge course here. Our group will do a combination of Low Ropes and Climb the Tree.